Spinal Cord Injury treatment ,brunei , Ipoh, Pulau Pinang , KL, Kuala Lumour , Johor , Malaysia ,Trenggaru ,Medan, Indonesia,Pulau Pinang , Malaysia, United State, US, United Kingdom, UK, British, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Africa, Arab Saudi, South Africa, India,Jakarta,Surabaya,kota kinabalu,ranau,kundasang,kuantan,vietnam,thailan,philippines,johor bahru ,ipoh,miri , sibu , brunei ,kuantan,,brunei,.Johor Bahru ,sibu,miri,sandakan,kuching,.Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur ,Johor, Sabah, Sarawak , Singapore ,China ,Pulau Pinang，medan,indonesia,kelantan, terengganu,,Jakarta,Surabaya,kota kinabalu,ranau,kundasang,kuantan,vietnam,thailan,philippines，kuantan,seremban ,ho chi minh,bangkok, manila ,kota bharu
|Modificar el tamaño de letra:
A spinal cord injury — damage to any part of the spinal cord or nerves at the end of the spinal canal — often causes permanent changes in strength, sensation and other body functions below the site of the injury.
If you've recently experienced a spinal cord injury, it might seem like every aspect of your life will be affected.
Many scientists are optimistic that advances in research will someday make the repair of spinal cord injuries possible. Research studies are ongoing around the world. In the meantime, treatments and rehabilitation allow many people with a spinal cord injury to lead productive, independent lives.
Your ability to control your limbs after spinal cord injury depends on two factors: the place of the injury along your spinal cord and the severity of injury to the spinal cord.
The lowest part of your spinal cord that functions normally after injury is referred to as the neurological level of your injury. The severity of the injury is often called "the completeness" and is classified as either of the following:
- Complete. If almost all feeling (sensory) and all ability to control movement (motor function) are lost below the spinal cord injury, your injury is called complete.
- Incomplete. If you have some motor or sensory function below the affected area, your injury is called incomplete. There are varying degrees of incomplete injury.
Additionally, paralysis from a spinal cord injury may be referred to as:
- Tetraplegia. Also known as quadriplegia, this means your arms, hands, trunk, legs and pelvic organs are all affected by your spinal cord injury.
- Paraplegia. This paralysis affects all or part of the trunk, legs and pelvic organs.
Your health care team will perform a series of tests to determine the neurological level and completeness of your injury.
Spinal cord injuries of any kind may result in one or more of the following signs and symptoms:
- Loss of movement
- Loss of sensation, including the ability to feel heat, cold and touch
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Exaggerated reflex activities or spasms
- Changes in sexual function, sexual sensitivity and fertility
- Pain or an intense stinging sensation caused by damage to the nerve fibers in your spinal cord
- Difficulty breathing, coughing or clearing secretions from your lungs
Our Centre has a specialize program for it which has a proven effective result to let our patient gain back their health . Please Call us for further detail and arrangement .
WONG MEDICAL CENTRE
14 & 16 JALAN LAPANGAN SIBER 1